Thursday, March 8, 2012

A wonderfully extensive Artist's Date

With a 14 month old baby in tow, even 20 minutes of time-out can be absolute bliss! I was in Cape Town over the weekend and made plans to spend time at Design Indaba 2012 - South Africa's showcase for the latest and greatest in design - but I wasn't sure how I was going to do it without a babysitter.  Well, our baby girl decided to take a 2,5 hour nap just as we entered the exhibition hall, and so began my very extensive Artist's Date for this week! What a treat! I could drink it all in at leisure. Here's a collection of some of the exquisite paper design objects from the show.  If you'd like to see my show favourites, go to my pinterest page by clicking here.


Mixed media paper sculpture by Sharon Leilani Boonzaaier

Source: indaloproject.co.za via Anel on Pinterest


Book Paper Sculptures by Kerri Muller




No comments: